Job Placement Services
Job Placement Services at the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology are offered in a personalized way to each student.
- We work closely with each student at P.I.T.
- Day and evening appointments are available at both campuses.
- Students are provided with:
- Job search coaching
- Résumé and cover letter assistance
- Interview techniques
- Mock interviews in both one-on-one meetings and in classroom settings
- Student résumés can be sent directly to potential employers when we identify an employment opportunity.
- Information, resources, and an online portal are available for students and graduates looking for opportunities. These positions can include volunteer, internship, part-time, and full-time employment opportunities. This portal is open to students while at P.I.T. and after graduation.
- Lifelong Job Placement Services are available free to all degree graduates.
P.I.T. Students Get Jobs
P.I.T. has provided Job Placement Services for many students assisting them to be employed by numerous companies, including the following:
- Crozer Chester Medical Center
- Elwyn Institute
- Hewlett Packard
- Jefferson Hospital
- PECO/Exelon Energy
- Penn Medicine – Dermatology
- Reimbursement Technologies
- State Farm Insurance
- Synergy Home Care
- Temple University Health System
- The City of Philadelphia
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Support Services Staff
- Transfer Information
- Job Placement
- Tutoring Services