At A Glance
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
Beautiful, 14-acre campus in Media, Pennsylvania, accessible by car, train, bus, or trolley
Over 600 students
Programs of Study
13 associate degree programs, two bachelor degree programs, and two certificate programs
Associate Degree Programs
- Allied Health – Clinical Medical Assistant
- Allied Health – Practical Nursing
- Allied Health – Pre-Nursing
- Behavioral Health
- Cannabis Business
- Cannabis Health Therapy
- Cannabis Horticulture
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- General Studies
- Health Care Management with Coding Academy
- Health Science
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Psychology and Human Services
Bachelor Degree Programs
- B.S. Nursing (R.N. to B.S.N.)
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Over 60 faculty members
Traditional classroom, online courses, and hybrid courses
P.I.T. builds experiential learning into the curriculum, such as class projects, research, internships, and externships.
Tutoring services are offered to students free of charge.
P.I.T. offers personalized job placement assistance to each student. In addition, lifelong job placement services are available to all degree graduates.
P.I.T. has transfer agreements with area accredited colleges, helping facilitate the transfer process.
More than 89% of full-time students receive some form of financial aid.
P.I.T. is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
1007 North Orange Street 4th Floor, MB #166 Wilmington, DE 19801, 267-284-5011