P.I.T. Steps for Admissions
Perhaps you are someone who has been looking for a way to go back to
school. You would like to get into a program that will prepare you for
careers that are in demand. Welcome to our technology college and our
Associate Degree and certificate programs. Study for a computer science or
health care management degree (or one of our other two year degrees – we have
a dozen of them). Or get out into the workforce more quickly by earning your
certificate; we have four certificates, including pharmacy technician, medical
coding and billing, and more.
Our programs are offered at associate degree and certificate levels.
Admission requirements vary according to majors. All applicants must
be graduates of an accredited high school or have a recognized equivalent,
such as a General Educational Development (GED).
Applications for admission to associate degree programs and career
certificate programs are accepted throughout the year. You can get started
on your education now by
applying online or by calling us at 610.892.1500.
5 Steps for Admission
- Complete an Application for Admission
online or visit the Admissions Office at either location.
- Schedule an information session and campus tour with an Admissions Specialist.
- Provide an official transcript from high school, post-secondary school, or copies of verification paperwork and test scores for a GED.
- Take a computerized assessment test to assist in placement into a program of study. This assessment measures academic skills in writing,
reading comprehension, math, and computer applications.
- Meet with an Admissions Specialist to enroll in courses based on program interest and placement results.
Acceptance is finalized when applicants have met all criteria for their program of study. The Office of Admissions
issues an official acceptance letter
when an applicant has satisfied their admission requirements. Admission applications and acceptance
letters are distributed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Call us at 610.892.1500 any time for questions about our admissions process.